Up first in the designing project, the living room. I did an impulse buy at Target and bought the two lamps you see below. So I had to incorporate the yellow into my design. Etsy would soon became my best friend as I found all my pillows that would help incorporate the yellow. I ended up going with natural tones with "pops" of color. The photo below was pieced together by my sister. It is helpful to take a photo of the room you are designing and add in things you like so that you can get a better idea of how it will look.
Welcome to Studio Twenty-Three! Never heard of me? That’s OK. I’m new here and I am so glad you stopped by! If you like DIY projects, getting creative in the kitchen or even hitting the gym, you’ve come to the right place. Join me as I go on a journey of learning new things. If you enjoy your visit, I hope you will come back.
Chevron
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Living Room Design
Up first in the designing project, the living room. I did an impulse buy at Target and bought the two lamps you see below. So I had to incorporate the yellow into my design. Etsy would soon became my best friend as I found all my pillows that would help incorporate the yellow. I ended up going with natural tones with "pops" of color. The photo below was pieced together by my sister. It is helpful to take a photo of the room you are designing and add in things you like so that you can get a better idea of how it will look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment